Stellergy is an intuitive, cloud-based energy management platform serving deregulated electricity, natural gas, and heating oil suppliers, as well as mechanical contracting companies.
The energy supplier and contracting industry has been looking for a unified and turn-key energy management platform to address the following wide-spread problems:
- The need for clean data, more valid contracts closed and fewer rejections.
- The need for having all of your customer’s information at your fingertips when they call.
- The need to know and be on top of what the utility is charging your customers.
- The need to be able to design and implement new offerings on the fly when you see an opportunity.
- You need to have all of your data in one platform – not in disparate and outdated systems.
Stellergy address those problems by offering a comprehensive technology solution for the energy supplier and contracting industry that can:
- Provide validations to identify invalid data, such as a bad or existing account number, before it enters the platform.
- Screen and process data to reduce the number of clicks and time spent searching for information without forcing you to change the way you do business.
- Track all utility transactions including rate changes, and includes smart EDI processes that reduce the number of rejections on change requests.
- Offer flexible product functionality to implement simple or complex products including stackable offerings without requiring customizations.
- Provide a modular solution that offers all the systems an energy supplier needs under one unified platform.
With Stellergy you can increase your team’s efficiency and reduce the risk for error. This turnkey platform has the potential to increase your team’s efficiency by 30-40% while reducing back-office errors and leakage and increasing data integrity.